[Mediawiki-l] Page Permissions

CoyoteTrexl at aol.com CoyoteTrexl at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 19:19:27 UTC 2006

In a message dated 11/4/2006 6:30:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sam at bluwiki.org writes:

Everyone,

I'm looking to allow users to customize permissions  for wiki pages
that they have created.  Anyone have any  experience in this area?

I was thinking of designing a special page  that looked something like
this:  http://www.bluwiki.org/go/Special:Permissions

Thanks,

-s

Again, GroupWiki provides this functionality. The persistent call for more
user control over web sites using mediawiki might eventually override the
preference of the leadership of Mediawiki's currently largest user that routine
access control not be available to users.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/groupwiki