[Mediawiki-l] no p-tb section in main.css

Arjen Verweij arjen.verweij at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 14:53:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am customizing the monobook so I can integrate it into an Intranet
scenery, and while stripping away the parts of "column-one", I had a bit of
trouble removing the toolbox. All the other components are easy to wipe out
with display: none, but in main.css there is only a #p-tbx section. Just out
of curiosity, why is this?

Manually adding #p-tb {display:none;} helps btw (found it in a 2005
posting).

Also, after stripping a lot of stuff relating to column-one, the "main
section" doesn't shift left. I tried removing all of the php code to see if
display: none was to blame, but this didn't help either. Can anyone point me
to where this is set (for IE 6).

Regards,

Arjen