[Mediawiki-l] manual deletion of user

Tom Brown brown at esteem.com
Fri Nov 3 19:19:11 UTC 2006

On Friday 03 November 2006 10:45, Tom Brown wrote:
> I found the user record in the mwuser table. Is it possible to delete this
> record without causing problems elsewhere in the application?

I got some help from #mediawiki. As long as the user has not created any
edits, it is safe to delete the user. This worked out great for me 'cause
this was just a test user. So, I was able to delete the user without a
problem.

Thanks,
Tom

PS: I'd still like to know if the failed blocking a user using a username is
known bug or not.