[Mediawiki-l] wiki in diffrent browsers

Logan Andrews maquiscat at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 23:24:32 UTC 2006

Does anyone know of any changes to either wiki or firefox that would change
the way the wiki looks?

I recently noticed that our wiki Recent Changes page looked substantially
different in Firefox, but still looks like it used to in IE.  It also looks
as normal in SeaMonkey which is the same people who do FF.  I'm at a loss.
I do know that our wiki was not updated and that our monobook was not
changed.  I also know that I didn't purposefully do any updates to FF which
is ver 1.5.0.7 but with some programs doing auto updates nowadays, I can't
be positive.

Any info will be helpful