[Mediawiki-l] Error on post - Table 'jimphelps_wiki.langlinks' doesn't exist

Jim Phelps jimphelps at mac.com
Thu Nov 2 15:29:00 UTC 2006

I'm getting this error when I post to my wiki:

Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug
in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "LinksUpdate::getExistingInterlangs". MySQL
returned error "1146: Table 'jimphelps_wiki.langlinks' doesn't exist
(mysql.jimphelps.info)".

The post is successful.  I see the changes in my wiki but I always
get this error page.

Anyone seen this before?

Jim