[Mediawiki-l] rewite rules

Amit Vyas amitvyas.cse at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:01:34 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Wiki is working fine following change in Localsettings.php

#$wgArticlePath      = "$wgScript/$1";
$wgArticlePath      = "$wgScript?title=$1";

So I am able to access my wiki again, but with  $wgArticlePath  =
"$wgScript/$1"; wiki is not showing up.
as suggested in irc I disscussed with my provider they see no problem.

I am still trying some rewrite rules .. but I don't know where the probelm
is since my provider was rebuilding apache, so is the problem at wiki ? or
in apache configuration , what should I ask my provider for in that case?

Working wiki link  http://www.indiaonpix.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

--
Regards.
Amit Vyas