[Mediawiki-l] How to find administration pages?

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Fri May 26 22:57:30 UTC 2006

As a brand-new MW admin, my understanding is that the MediaWiki:
namespace has various protected special pages that might make my admin
task easier. But a search on "MediaWiki:" didn't turn up any titles, nor
can I find any other entry points to such pages. (I am operating with
full "sysop" access.) Am I misunderstanding something? Is most of the
administration currently done via mysql and editing .php files?

Thanks,
Ken