[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki: Namespace messages, via file.

Elliott F. Cable ecable at avxw.com
Mon May 22 23:08:57 UTC 2006

I am trying to find a function that pulls a message from the file
rather than the database; but wfMsgNoDB() and wfMsgNoDBForContent()
don't work because they don't parse links and wiki markup within the
content. I guess I'm looking for a cross between wfMsgNoDBForContent
() and wfMsgWikiHtml() - is there such a thing? I really need this to
make it easy to maintain skin messages across some 15 wikis, more
coming every week...