[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.6.5 installation problems

Nomad of Norad (David C Hall) wikimaster at joshua-wopr.com
Sun May 21 07:00:50 UTC 2006

iPowerWeb as my web-provider.  I am attempting to install MediaWiki on
my website.  I am getting the following when I try to finalise the thing
from my browser:

  - PHP 4.4.1 installed
  - Warning: PHP's register globals option is enabled. Disable it in you
can. MediaWiki will work, but your server is more exposed to PHP-based
security vulnerabilities.
  - PHP server API is apache; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
  - Have XML / Latin-UTF-8 conversion support.
  - PHP is configured with no memory_limit
  - Have zlib support; enabled output compression.
  - Neither Turck MMCache nor eAccelerator are installed, can't use
object caching functions
  - GNU diff3 not found.
  - Found ImageMagick: /usr/local/nin/convert; image thumbnailing will
be enabled if you enable uploads.
  - Found GD graphics library built-in.
  - Installation directory: /home/joshua-w/public_html/wiki
  - Script URI path: /wiki
  - Environment checked. You can install MediaWiki

    Generating configuration file...

  - Database type: mysql

    Fatal error: Class languageen: Cannot inherit from undefined class
languageutf8 in /home/joshua-w/public_html/wiki/languages/LanguageEn.php
on line 12

--
       Nomad of Norad (David C. Hall)  ---  *TeamAmiga*
nomad at joshua-wopr.com --- http://www.joshua-wopr.com/