[Mediawiki-l] Ampersand in title causes truncation

Aaron Sherman ajs at ajs.com
Fri May 19 21:08:52 UTC 2006

I have a site which contains information about a role-playing game I
run, as a result, I keep a page for the game itself. If you visit:

http://www.ajs.com/ajsw/index.php?title=Dungeons_%26_Dragons

You can see the page just fine.

If you visit:

http://www.ajs.com/ajswiki/Dungeons_%26_Dragons

You get a blank page for the title "Dungeons"

Am I missing something here? This worked previous to my upgrade to 1.6.5
from 1.6.3, I'm almost certain, and I'm SURE it worked under 1.5.5, as
that's when the page was created.

I did the ajswiki/ajsw separation according to the guidelines on the
MediaWiki site for avoiding robot spidering of edit histories and the
like.

If any element of my config would be useful, just let me know.

Thanks.

--
Aaron Sherman <ajs at ajs.com>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith