[Mediawiki-l] Problem with mediawiki 1.6.5 missing Mail.php

Nimer Yusef Nimer at gmx.de
Thu May 18 06:56:35 UTC 2006

I updated my Mediawiki from 1.5.x to 1.6.5 by new installation via web-interface to the old database. Everything is fine and I updated the Localsettings.php to the one from 1.5.x. Know an error occures, when I want to create a new account via email (same error for every mail action):

Warning: usermailer(Mail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/wiki/includes/UserMailer.php on line 82

Fatal error: usermailer(): Failed opening required 'Mail.php' (include_path='/var/www/wiki:/var/www/wiki/includes:/var/www/wiki/languages') in /var/www/wiki/includes/UserMailer.php on line 82

in /var/www/wiki/includes/UserMailer.php on line 82 the script tries to include Mail.php, but there is no file within mediawiki 1.6.5 (or I'm stupid).

Anybody an idea?

Kind regards from Berlin,
  Nimer
--

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
      Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer