[Mediawiki-l] Problem or bug with custom namespaces

Elliott F. Cable ecable at avxw.com
Tue May 16 17:23:17 UTC 2006

Yes, that's normal - those pages are not marked with the namespace
TECHNICALLY, just in the page name. If you're going to have to move
them manually, best thing you can do is to undo the enabling of the
custom namespace, and move all the pages to, for example,
CustomNS1temp: (Special:Prefixindex can be helpful here) then
activate CustomNS1: as a namespace, then move them into it.