[Mediawiki-l] Batch addition of files to wiki site?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Mon May 15 10:23:09 UTC 2006

On 14/05/06, Ken McDonald <ken at pixologic.com> wrote:
> I have a bunch of Moin files I've converted to MW format. Is there any
> convenient way to batch upload them to our MW site? We have full access
> to the site, so we don't need an external "page-pusher" (i.e. spammer
> script :-) ), if we can simply get something that would take pages from
> an internal directory and put them into the wiki.

I'm lashing out and writing an image importer script for MediaWiki.
This will be checked into Subversion trunk, but should work fine with
older versions (1.6 without much doubt, and 1.5 is probably safe too),
so you can nab that when it's done.

It's been requested for far too long without being done. :)

Rob Church