[Mediawiki-l] Questions about maintenance/rebuildImages.php

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Sun May 14 17:58:33 UTC 2006

The comments in this script say it can be used to rebuild the database
to include images in the "uploads" dir--something that would be a great
help to us as we move our material from another wiki. However, I have
two questions;

1) My personal installation of MW doesn't show an "uploads" directory
anywhere in the code structure--where is this located?
2) [Obvious noob question] How do I invoke this script?

Thanks,
Ken