[Mediawiki-l] Understanding multi-language versions of wiki

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Sat May 13 16:06:59 UTC 2006

OK, let's do this in a wiki way.  I have thrown a first draft into the wiki
world and will let wiki evolution take care of the rest:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:FAQ2

Who needs time?! ;-)

"Rob Church" <robchur at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:e92136380605130719o77c1b720w7057ffc29a491d15 at mail.gmail.com...