[Mediawiki-l] Problems with files upload

Marc Sauget marc.sauget at laposte.net
Thu May 11 14:56:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

I need to upload in my wiki's site files without types MIME.
This files was generated by a little application and don't need this
specifications.

To upload file with media wiki, i have add in my LocalSettings.php:

"$wgFileExtensions = array( 'png', 'gif', 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'txt', 'bin',
'rpm', 'pdf', 'java', 'doc', 'ppt', 'tar.gz', 'zip',
'rar','rend','rdn','3ddose' ,'ps');"
$wgCheckFileExtensions = true;
$wgStrictFileExtensions = true;
$wgMimeDetectorCommand = 'file -bi';

But, when i wan't to upload my file, i obtains :
"Ce fichier est corrompu, a une taille nulle ou possède une extension
invalide. Veuillez vérifer le fichier."

This files (with extension .rdn, .3ddose, .rend) are simple text documents.
If i change the preceding extension by .txt, i have'nt problems ...

How can i upload file without use the command "file" ?

Thanks