[Mediawiki-l] Help, my icons have disappeared!!!

Andrew Lowe andrew.lowe at quantm.net
Thu May 11 07:21:48 UTC 2006

Hi all,
	The icons that appear at the top of the edit box when you edit a
page have disappeared on me. I go to edit any page and there is just a
"naked" edit box containing the pages contents.

	It's nearly the end of the day so I can't track the problem down
right now but I've just modified my config to get rid of the index.php
from the URL as outlined in

meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Eliminating_index.php_from_the_url

Would this have caused the problem?

	Any thoughts on where I should start the debugging tomorrow
morning are greatly appreciated.

	Regards,
		Andrew Lowe

p.s. Latest mediawiki, Apache V2.0 etc etc