[Mediawiki-l] Adding an RSS feed to a MediaWiki website

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Wed May 10 15:25:05 UTC 2006

not sure everyone's understanding what you want, but I think I follow

To show rss feeds on your wiki, MafsRSS parser works great -- I use it to
display a number of feeds on my site, including Recent Changes

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mafs/RSS

--
Chris

news:bc3a39cb0604270446i244f1414wc70c8737de712b6d at mail.gmail.com...