[Mediawiki-l] How to remove "real name" field from signup?

Metaspheres metaspheres at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 00:21:52 UTC 2006

Hi, how do I remove the "real name" field from the account creation page?

I also have another question about the extension "Bad Behavior" - is this recommended? I was about to install it, but I've read some comments here and there that often ordinary users tend to be get blocked, and also that the author himself is not very friendly (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bad_Behavior_extension).

Thanks.

Sven