[Mediawiki-l] Editing stopped working - wants to download index.php - no external editor

Marc MULLER marc at openconsult.org
Tue May 2 10:53:15 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have an issue with Mediawiki 1.5.x and yes I have read through the forum and
found similar postings but the answers do not apply to my case. I do not have
checked "use external editor".

So since a week or two nobody is able to post anything in our wiki - nor
anonymous user nor logged-in users. The programme always wants to
open/download index.php. Mac-Users often get a white page when saving

The only thing which happened during this time is that our provider updated
his software (Plesk 7.5 ->8, Fedora 3 -> 4 including an php update to 5.04)

Any suggestions?
--
[OCon] Marc Muller
marc at openconsult.org