[Mediawiki-l] Multiple wikis - dealing with cookies

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 02:24:17 UTC 2006

On 31/03/06, Sy Ali <sy1234 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/30/06, Edward Z. Yang <edwardzyang at thewritingpot.com> wrote:
> > Seriously. Come help out with the [[Meta:MetaProject to Overhaul Meta]].
> > I appear to be the only one tackling the technical documents.
>
> I don't think proper documentation should go on meta.
>
> I'd help, but I can't find any references to help.  This is where
> per-section announcements would be helpful, so the help section can
> ask for contributors.  =)

I'm of the opinion that MediaWiki documentation should now be moved to
http://www.mediawiki.org; if possible, being rewritten en route so
that it is up to date, as accurate as possible, and released as part
of the public domain help pages, which can then be "shipped" with
future packages or imported as a separate file.

I've been doing this off and on, when I have time, and I intend to
document features I've added in full, as a bare minimum. See also the
replacement FAQ at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:FAQ as an
example.

Rob Church