[Mediawiki-l] Multiple wikis - dealing with cookies

Sy Ali sy1234 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:41:39 UTC 2006

On 3/30/06, Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30/03/06, Sy Ali <sy1234 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Adding this leads me wonder why documentation isn't held in a more
> > version-specific manner.
>
> Because, to be frank about it, our documentation is shit. Want to help
> improve it?

I've been waiting on a per-namespace announcement feature.  I think
it's mostly done.  It'll be used by the docs guys to announce the
closing of docs in certain sections on certain websites and the
redirection to the proper home.

Then things will need to be rewritten from scratch so they're public
domain, and can thereby be included in a default install or as a
downloadable package.. so that a new installation can come with docs.