[Mediawiki-l] Release time (roadmap) of 1.6?

Jeff Lane jeffl at valvesoftware.com
Wed Mar 29 20:12:16 UTC 2006

Thank you for the heads up on the release Brion. We're about to do a
1.4.12 to 1.5.8 upgrade, so it's nice to be aware of this imminent
release.

Could you possibly give a rough idea of the issues (if any) we might run
into going from a 1.5.8 to 1.6.0 upgrade? This might influence our
decision to delay our 1.5.8 upgrade and go direct to 1.6.0. The current
Upgrading help page only addresses 1.5.x and below.

Thanks,
-Jeff