[Mediawiki-l] Release time (roadmap) of 1.6?

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Mar 29 18:04:50 UTC 2006

Tels wrote:
> * Is there a roadmap/release schedule telling us when people running other
> wikis can enjoy the features of 1.6, too?

The current evil plan is to move to quarterly snapshot releases.

Since we're doing continuous integration and keeping The Primary Code on a
production site, in theory we can make production-quality releases at any time
(such as we are able); roughly every 3 months should be fast enough for the 'I
want features!' crowd, hopefully!

1.6.0 will release next week.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)