[Mediawiki-l] Release time (roadmap) of 1.6?

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Wed Mar 29 17:10:44 UTC 2006

Moin,

"MediaWiki 1.6 is not released yet, even though MediaWiki 1.6alpha is
currently running on all Wikimedia sites (since August 2005)".

Ouch, so 1.6 is in Alpha stage for now about 7 months. I am afraid I have
to ask the questin again:

* Is there a roadmap/release schedule telling us when people running other
wikis can enjoy the features of 1.6, too?

I would like to upgrade a few wikis, but without a stable release I am
unable to do so - running alpha code on a production wiki isn't such a
good idea if you don't have the great network admins from Wikipedia in
the background :)

Thanx for your time,

Tels

--
 Signed on Wed Mar 29 19:08:02 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.

 This email violates U.S. patent #5,978,791 <http://tinyurl.com/5t6ft>