[Mediawiki-l] Saving a page, much later

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:44:12 UTC 2006

This *could* be a problem with loss of session data causing the edit
token mechanism to balls up, but I'd wait for a definite opinion from
Brion on that.

As to the second question; MediaWiki *can* handle some edit conflicts,
and can merge in changes from other users in some cases. Where the
changes conflict, the edit form is bounced back and the user has to
resolve the conflict themselves. See
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Edit_conflict for more
information, although I've no idea how up-to-date that is.

Rob Church