[Mediawiki-l] Automatic Index

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:47:00 UTC 2006

Write an extension that adds a custom tag which, when rendered, picks
the random articles and outputs links to them. Be aware that this
would make the page uncacheable, which could be a killer for popular
sites. Then again, it might not be a bad idea to skip cache
invalidation and have the list updated every-so-often, i.e. when the
cache expires.

Rob Church