[Mediawiki-l] Hoe wo upgrade from 1.5.x (was: Search engine rendered useless by cookies)

Chris Knust chris at knust-net.de
Sun Mar 26 11:34:53 UTC 2006

That sounds like a plan; however I have never done a real upgrade but
did a full new installation for 1.5.0 after having run trials with
1.4.x. I have found (again) the installation instructions, but no
upgrade instructions. The zipped download does not include instructions
either which are understandable for an idiot like yours truly, so if
anyone can  point me to he help page for upgrading 1.5.x I would very
much appreciate this.
Thanks so much
Chris