[Mediawiki-l] Missing images after code consolidation

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Tue Mar 21 20:44:59 UTC 2006

Sam Rowe wrote:
> I run several wikis for different departments at my work.. I recently
> used the 'lndir' method for making them all run off the same codebase
> and I forgot about uploaded files.
>
> I've put the uploaded files (and dirs) back, but they no longer
> display inline... only if you drill down to the actual URL fo the
> image.
>
> Permissions are fine. What am I missing?

1) Do newly edited pages work? yes/no

If yes:
2) Clear the objectcache table (see the FAQ) or update $wgCacheEpoch to the
current time to clear out previously-cached page renderings.

If no:
3) Check $wgUploadPath and $wgUploadDirectory to make sure they are correct.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)