[Mediawiki-l] MySQL error 1146 after upgrading

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:39:17 UTC 2006

Ah, now I understand the original email better...

"This worked when I did it with 1.5.6"
=> "This worked when I went from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7"

You haven't completed the upgrade. From 1.4 to 1.5 requires that
maintenance/update.php be run from the command line. See the UPGRADE
or UPGRADING file, and read the instructions on
http://meta.wikimedia.org and http://www.mediawiki.org first. Also
take a backup.

Rob Church