[Mediawiki-l] MySQL error 1146 after upgrading

Colin Donald colinjamesdonald at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 16:31:29 UTC 2006

Hi Rob,

Thanks for replying so promptly. No, it doesn't.

phpMyAdmin tells me there are 26 tables:

wiki_archive
wiki_blobs
wiki_brokenlinks
wiki_categorylinks
wiki_cur
wiki_hitcounter
wiki_image
wiki_imagelinks
wiki_interwiki
wiki_ipblocks
wiki_links
wiki_linkscc
wiki_logging
wiki_math
wiki_objectcache
wiki_old
wiki_oldimage
wiki_querycache
wiki_recentchanges
wiki_searchindex
wiki_site_stats
wiki_user
wiki_user_newtalk
wiki_user_rights
wiki_validate
wiki_watchlist

BTW I'm new to MediaWiki and I'll appreciate the
remedy being explained as simply as possible!

Cheers,

Colin