[Mediawiki-l] Access rights for separate projects or wiki-farm

Mike Gerra mike at mikegerra.com
Wed Mar 15 17:01:08 UTC 2006

I am building a mediawiki based site that requires restricted user group
access to specific projects. Also, I need some users (non-admin types)
to be able to manage rights for others in their own areas. Should I set
up separate wikis of try some kind of self-managed page / namespace
restricted access? Or other method?

I am looking for recommendations. I thought setting up a wiki farm might
be the way to go. Can anyone share any php code along the ones that the
various wiki-sites use? Any and all thoughts are welcome. Thanks. Mike.