[Mediawiki-l] [SPAM?]: main.css and Mirrors

Vasiliadis, Thomas T.Vasiliadis at schlemmerblock.de
Wed Mar 15 07:42:32 UTC 2006

Hi Flo,

A simple way to do this is the following one:

Server A has the wiki
Server B is the mirror
Setup a wiki on Server B similar to the one on server A
Make a Backup of the Conntent of server A and copy it to server B's Database
All you have to know is how to make and restore a Backup.
With a scheduller you can do this periodicaly

By

TV