[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Mar 14 17:10:36 UTC 2006

> From: johnny berner <burnoutjrb at yahoo.com>
>
> TO:MEDIAWIKI-I at WIKIMEDIA.ORG I ASKED YOU ON THE 13th TO STOP
> SENDING ME THESE E-MAILS AND IT I WASNT INTERESTED IN RECEIVING
> THESE E-MAILS , I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THESE THINGS YOU ARE SENDING
> ME ARE ABOUT , SO PLEASE STOP, I MEAN IT, I DONT WANT ANYMORE OF
> YOUR E-MAILS AND I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH MEDIAWIKI.I HOPE
> THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ME THIS TIME . THANK YOU FOR  CONSIDERATION
> SINCERELY, JB.

Well, until this luser figures it out, we can all put him in our kill
filters.

The good news is that by having his address exposed on this list,
he's going to be getting LOTS of nice emails, offering to enlarge
various body parts and low interest mortgages. With any luck, he'll
simply abandon his yahoo account when his inbox fills up.

I know, I know; "blame the victim." But sometimes, it simply fits.

:::: I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but
World  War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -- Albert Einstein
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>