[Mediawiki-l] COPYRIGHT notice on edit pages

Andy Davidson andyd at pheon.com
Sun Mar 12 23:29:09 UTC 2006

At the bottom of each page being edited, there is text that reads:

    Please note that all contributions to Pheon may be edited,
    altered, or removed by other contributors. If you don't want your
    writing to be edited mercilessly, then don't submit it here.

    You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied
    it from a public domain or similar free resource (see
    Project:Copyrights for details). DO NOT SUBMIT COPYRIGHTED WORK
    WITHOUT PERMISSION!

How can I get rid of this?  I couldn't locate the text in any of the
files I looked at.

andy
Andy Davidson	andyd at pheon.com
If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything.