[Mediawiki-l] Graphviz extension

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at case.edu
Sun Mar 12 22:57:00 UTC 2006

Speaking of Graphviz, some might be interested in SpecialGraphs
(http://opensource.case.edu/svn/MediaWikiHacks/extensions/
SpecialGraphs/SpecialGraphs.php).  It has Graphviz output and can do
such things as:

http://wiki.case.edu/CaseWiki:Categories
http://wiki.case.edu/Category:People

There are a few minor quirks, but it shows the potential of Graphviz
in wikis.

Gregory Szorc
gregory.szorc at case.edu