[Mediawiki-l] Graphviz extension

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Sun Mar 12 22:35:11 UTC 2006

Moin Karl,

On Sunday 12 March 2006 22:46, Karl-Otto Kirst wrote:
> Moin Tels,
>
> > > I would like to integrate "Graphviz" extension in ZUM-Wiki
> > > (www.zum.de/wiki).
> >
> > I cannot help you with the Graphviz extension (at least not much),
> > but I can help you installing the graph extension, which is, IMHO
> > (but I am biased :) much better suited for a wiki:
> >
> > 	http://bloodgate.com/perl/graph/
> > 	http://bloodgate.com/perl/graph/manual/
>
> thanks. But "Graph" seems not to offer the same graphical possibilities
> like "Graphviz" does.

Just for the record, it does. It offers even more :D

(And even if some output formats cannot support them, you can always
output graphviz code and use dot to render the image, which means
Graph::Easy should supports anything that graphviz can, plus some more
things are made easier for the user)

I am writing a F.A.Q. entry now to clear this up once and for all.

Best wishes,

Tels

--
 Signed on Sun Mar 12 23:34:00 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.

 "Wo die Schoschonen schön wohnen."