[Mediawiki-l] editing a page is causing problems

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:12:18 UTC 2006

At the moment, nukePage doesn't do too much fancy footwork with the
title; it calls the built-in title handling code to try to "resolve" a
string to a title, and from there, get the page proper. You ought to
be able to enter the "á" at the command line, it would then work with
the script.

I suppose I could alter the script to allow passing a page ID instead.
Let me know if entering the "á" direct doesn't work and I'll do so.

Rob Church