[Mediawiki-l] Customizable Look for MediaWiki

Roger Zender rogerzender at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 11 20:32:20 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I really apologize for some of these simple questions, and if they¹ve been
asked before.  It¹s a real challenge to find some of this information (from
a more layman standpoint).

I¹m curious what the capacity is for MediaWiki¹s look to integrate with an
existing website?  Does one just have control over the logo in the left, or
is the entire wiki subject to CSS design styles?  I¹m just trying to
determine how much we can integrate the look of a wiki within an existing
website?

Thanks again!!
Roger

~~ http://www.rogerzmusic.com ~~