[Mediawiki-l] preview backup

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Sat Mar 11 09:22:58 UTC 2006

Moin,

On Saturday 11 March 2006 10:13, jdd wrote:
> Hello :-)
>
> I'm making an extensive work on the fr.opensuse.org
> mediawiki (translating the english part).
>
> I have the following problem (not a bug):
[snip]
> In that case, I could use only preview, without saving all
> the time. This would be much better also for the visitors
> and in case of concurent edit, the work would have less risk
> to be lost.

I tend to press CTRL-A, CTRL-C to copy the edited text for mishaps, but
this is manually and you can forget it. Maybe there is a firefox
extension that automatically backup's form fields?

Best wishes,

Tels

--
 Signed on Sat Mar 11 10:21:59 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.

 "Spammed if you do, spammed if you don't." - Murphy's Law