[Mediawiki-l] Problem: URL index.php

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela clsdaniel at egresados.itnogales.edu.mx
Thu Mar 9 01:52:23 UTC 2006

I got this strange error, we started using Apache Virtual Domains, then
our wiki started to add double index.php to the links URL's, the strange
thing is that logged users does get the link right.

Our Wiki:
http://wikitec.itnogales.edu.mx

What we get:
http://wikitec.itnogales.edu.mx/index.php/index.php/Ciencias_B%C3%
A1sicas

Double index.php, I checked already the LocalSettings configuration and
wgScript and wgScriptPath has nothing strange.

>From LocalSettings.php :

$wgScriptPath       = "";
$wgScript           = "$wgScriptPath/index.php";
$wgRedirectScript   = "$wgScriptPath/redirect.php";

## If using PHP as a CGI module, use the ugly URLs
$wgArticlePath      = "$wgScript/$1";

Any ideas about it?

Thanks!, mediawiki is a cool piece of software that we use :)