[Mediawiki-l] je suis bloqué dans l'installation de médiawiki - I'm stuck a this point in the installation of mediawiki

Jean-Philippe Rivière jean-philippe.riviere at paris5.sorbonne.fr
Wed Mar 8 11:33:36 UTC 2006

MediaWiki 1.5.7 installation

Please include all of the lines below when reporting installation problems.

Checking environment...

*	PHP 4.4.2: ok
*	PHP server API is cgi-fcgi; using ugly URLs
(index.php?title=Page_Title)
*	Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
*	PHP is configured with no memory_limit.
*	Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
*	Neither  <http://turck-mmcache.sourceforge.net/> Turck MMCache nor
<http://eaccelerator.sourceforge.net/> eAccelerator are installed, can't use
object caching functions
*	GNU diff3 not found.
*	Couldn't find GD library or ImageMagick; image thumbnailing
disabled.
*	Installation directory: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mediawiki
*	Script URI path: /mediawiki
*	Warning: $wgSecretKey key is insecure, generated with mt_rand().
Consider changing it manually.
*	PHP is linked with old MySQL client libraries. If you are using a
MySQL 4.1 server and have problems connecting to the database, see
<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/old-client.html>
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/old-client.html for help.
*	Connecting to wikidb on localhost as echill...failed with error
1251: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server;
consider upgrading MySQL client.

I did follow the link and changed the passwords!

Thank you for helping.

JP