[Mediawiki-l] Rss/atom error

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Mar 8 09:12:10 UTC 2006

Amit Vyas wrote:
> 1. LocalSettings.php is default just one line added
> require_once("extensions/inputbox.php"); and inputbox.php is
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Inputbox is not been changed by me.
> 2. one change in Database.php  as follows rest as default
> function strencode( $s ) {
> #               return addslashes( $s );
> return mysql_real_escape_string($s,$this->mConn);
>
> I did not notice any extra white space;

Look harder, I assure you it's there.

You can see the extra blank line in output on every page of your wiki if you do
a view source, for example:
http://www.indiaonpix.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Version

This is because there is extra whitespace at the end of one of your source files.

I notice you've modified the skin to include advertisements.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)