[Mediawiki-l] Rss/atom error

Amit Vyas amitvyas.cse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 08:40:01 UTC 2006

1. LocalSettings.php is default just one line added
require_once("extensions/inputbox.php"); and inputbox.php is
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Inputbox is not been changed by me.
2. one change in Database.php  as follows rest as default
function strencode( $s ) {
#               return addslashes( $s );
return mysql_real_escape_string($s,$this->mConn);

I did not notice any extra white space;