[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki doesn't run with apache-ssl/php4

MediaWiki-l.20.stefan817 at spamgourmet.com MediaWiki-l.20.stefan817 at spamgourmet.com
Tue Mar 7 16:04:57 UTC 2006

Hi,
I run a mediawiki 1.5.6 on debian-LAMP in an intranet and everything works
fine.
Now I want to do the same with https and an apache-ssl-server.
*Every* page should be displayed using https and the apache-ssl.
The apache-ssl itself works fine, too.
But phpinfo is not parsed by it...
Where is the main-trigger for running PHP4 with apache-ssl?
Or what else have I to do? Perhaps I forgot to install something?
My config: apache 1.3.33, php4.3.10-16, MySQL 4.0.24, debian 3.1
Cheerio
Stefan