[Mediawiki-l] site map

david cuthbertson scienceinthegreen at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 15:30:54 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am desperately holding my breath for more sitemap
info :)
My wiki is hosted as well so I am not sure I can run
perl scripts either, though as a mediawiki/mysql/php
newbie, even if I could I don't yet know how! The
*.png category map looked superb - so if each of the
named categories-subcategories were mapped links...
;-)Sadly the scalable vector graphics map didn't
degrade gracefully under IE6 - I will try again later
this evening with Firefox on my Linux machine.
Cheers,
David