[Mediawiki-l] site map

Iliya Kuznetsov chumpa at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 7 10:19:26 UTC 2006

I just got generateSitemap.php from cvs and included it into my 1.5.6 package (maintenance folder). Now it done correctly, I started it trough cron every hour. But date format isn't ISO8601-compatible "out-of-the-box" and drug for that was published in this list (perhaps now cvs-version has good date format).

--
Cybernetic Humanoid Used for Mathematics and Potential Assassination
chumpa at yandex.ru                                       icq 122393064