[Mediawiki-l] editing a page is causing problems

The XEN ICT Team - Ricardo Rodríguez webmaster at xen.net
Sat Mar 4 21:34:27 UTC 2006

Hi all out there.

We have been successfully running a NW6. 1.5.2  MediaWiki installation for several months but now facing a weird problem. It seems that a particular combination of characters in the title of a page causes the server to hang and restart when we try to edit or delete it. We have not a precise idea yet about the exact cause of the error, but it is clear that only a page is causing it.

Please, what tables/record we need to edit/delete to erase this particular page from the database without using MediaWiki utilities? MySQL 4.1.15a in the background.

Thank you so much for your help,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez