[Mediawiki-l] Cologneblue background Color

mediawiki at wpascanner.com mediawiki at wpascanner.com
Sat Mar 4 17:08:04 UTC 2006

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:53:00 +0000, in alt.software.mediawiki you wrote:

>At 17:29 -0500 15/2/06, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
>>I'm working on a site at washingtonbibleforums.com using the
>>Cologneblue skin. I noticed that the background color is different on
>>the main page than on others. I tracked this down to the body tag. In
>>the body tag of the main page, the source shows FFFFFF as the
>>background color. In other pages, this is set to FFFFce. I can't find
>>anywhere in the code to get rid of that so I can set this with CSS.
>>
>>Does anyone else know where to find it in the source?

I too was having problems with this skin, thanks to the HELPFUL people at
http://www.mwusers.org and their forum I got some HELP.

In the cologneblue.css you will see:

@import url("common.css");

body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; }

Change the BODY line to:

body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: black; background: #DDEEFF; }

Where the DDEEFF is the color hex code you want.

----
Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info