[Mediawiki-l] How do I modify the link "create and account or login"?

Wesley Mason wmason at ittc.ku.edu
Fri Mar 3 18:20:18 UTC 2006

Hi,
  I am using MediaWiki version 1.5.  I want to have users email a sysopt to request a login account.  I want to modify the link "create an account or login" to read "please email blah at blah.com to request a login" or something similar.  I did a quick grep to see if I could find where this is stored but didn't find any obvious locations.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wesley Mason
System Administrator
University of Kansas